keskiviikko 19. lokakuuta 2016

Work in process: Mario

I finally decided to start drawing my pages for our comic. My style isn't the best for comics, because I love realism maybe a little bit too much. One of the most important characters in my pages is Mario, which everyone surely knows. I wanted to bring something new to his design, but still keep him recognizable. 



First, I drew him to a paper and scanned it to my computer. I don't usually sketch that much, but now I thought it would be the best choice.

The next step was background, which is inspired by all different levels in Mario games. This took me about 15 minutes to draw. After that I added Mario to the picture and did the lineart.



This is the final comic panel without speech bubbles which I will add later. I tried so many different styles, but I liked this the most, because it looks a little bit like painting. 

By they way, we are going to be at Tokyo international comic festival, so come to say hi if you are there! 

- Nora Adler, PR-team

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti